A roadmap to clinically driven digital maturity: The view of digital leaders within the NHS
In part one of our new eBook, 'A roadmap to clinically driven digital maturity' we present the views of digital health leaders from across the Altera Digital Health EPR community to understand more about their experiences of EPR deployments and the critical role the processes are playing in helping digitise, connect, and transform services to achieve digital maturity.
Learn more about:
- How is it possible for an EPR to be implemented in months, not years, without any compromise on quality, safety, or usability? – Mark Hutchinson, CDIO, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The role of leaders and the cultural shift in taking a digital-first approach to deliver patient care, tackling inequalities and reducing backlogs – Jenny Chong, Non-Executive Director, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Cultural change, with digital as the enabler - Suzanne O’Neill, EPR Programme Director, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- The benefits of mobilising data for patients and clinicians – Dr. Martin Farrier, CCIO, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- How Human-Centred Design principles can be adopted in the development of solutions to deliver what clinical users need at the point of care to help reduce cognitive burden – Dr Constantin, Jabarin, Clinician at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and CCIO at Altera Digital Health