Skip to content


Achieving the National EPR Mandate

A guide to accelerating EPR adoption: Strategies for the final 10% of NHS trusts

Nurse using EPR tool on tablet.

NHS England recently announced that it has successfully achieved the government's target of having 90% of trusts adopt electronic patient records (EPRs) in hospitals. However, the journey towards full EPR implementation poses a unique set of challenges for the remaining 10% of NHS trusts, with the anticipated completion date set for 2026.

This eBook explores how the remaining 10% of trusts can meet the mandate affordably—without the need for national funding—with a system that clinicians want to use with early clinical benefits and a rapid deployment in just five months.

Explore how you can:
  • Overcome budgetary challenges in EPR implementation
  • Manage system complexity and integration
  • Prioritise strategically amidst other healthcare initiatives
  • Understand more about the crucial role of usability and clinical leadership
  • Adhere to regulatory standards and compliance requirements
Scroll To Top